OVH Community, your new community space.

Support Feedback

Gonzalo
12/06/2008, 11:58
sigo recibiendo la respuesta de:

-- si es dedicado, y no lo hemos instalalado nosotros, no podemos ayudarte.

Me la han dado hoy mismo.

Pedro
11/06/2008, 16:52
Your Support bassically doesn't Exists, it's very frustrating to have to call them because a great FAILURE of the server and that what you were expecting to be a professional support, is only a forwarder of your conversations to the comercial dept or the technical team. I had a failure on my server last week more or less, and it took to the support almost 6 hours to be able to put the server in recovery mode ( with the linux installation over it to be able to save the data ), once the data was saved, i asked them to change my server because previously to the failure ( i'm speaking of 2 hours before the crash ) i had renewed the contract fot one more year, but as a matter of fact, i can not trust any more on that machine, i only wanted to use the money I had paid into another server, but i'm still waiting for an answer that i sent.

I would not recommend anymore any of your products to any of my collegues ( I can tell you that almost 20 new clients since 2006 of OVH were reommended by me, i am telling my history to all my collegues, te ones that still have the server with ovh, to prevent they against your comercial / support team ), my note to your spanish and french teams ( the support team told me in one situation that the only fix for my server was to format it and reinstall everithing from scratch... without saving te data.... ) it's a shame.

I'm thinking seriously to SUE OVH Hispano because not agreeing to refund my money , spanish laws allow the customer to give back the product purchased in the next 10 days to the purchase without penalisation, that is something that OVH has not done, and of course i don't want to lose more than 500 Euros ( i won't tell you the amount of extra time i had to spent to build a new server to let the service up and running... that's other story )

Raul
07/06/2008, 23:03
Support Spain, bad..

Shuugo
07/06/2008, 22:23
http://foros.ovh.es/showthread.php?t=2018

Sigh

MarcosBL
07/06/2008, 21:41
In the past itought it was almost inexistent, now i can confirm it, to my bad. But i'm not sure it's spanish support fault, in fact i think it isn't. Last week i restarted one of my servers (199 euro/month server) for the first time after 4 months of correct work and deep configuration to our needs (custom php modules, custom apache patches, etc) to start using it as a production server.

The machine never booted again. After some minutes i received the first of 32 (no joking, 32, can give you server nº if you want to check it) incidences with that machine. After 3 or 4 someone in France detected i had a faulty motherboard and a faulty lan card, that they replaced... and then the hell started.

They just replaced the component, but as a result of that fault, the server losed connectivity, and i never was able to boot it again. I even asked for paid support, not only those little 15 minutes a month i have because of the server, but as much as need to fix the problem. I never managed to get the service contracted, spanish support just told me they had contacted French support, and french support just told me once and again and again that the machine started correctly in rescue mode, so it was my problem to fix it.

I even tried resiging to reinstall the whole thing again, so i went to the manager and reinstalled the Release 2. The machine worked fine for a couple of hours... just until first restart... then EXACTLY same thing happened again.

I understand perfectly what "unmanaged" means, but after a problem created by a OVH server hardware failure, i expected someone to replace the components and ensure i could get the service back... after that i expected someone could fix it at least paying for the service... in the end i just contacted comercial to try to find a solution, and the only answer was: contact support.. so after that endless loop i got a new server and resigned to lose the months i had already prepaid (something i'll ensure NEVER will happen again).

Oh.. i even sent a copy of the email sent to support and comercial to you (oles@ovh.net afaik), but i understand one person can't take care of all the complains, so i never expected an answer in your case, that's normal.

Final story: 4 months of work lost, 4+2 months of paid hosting (6*199) = 1194 euros paid for nothing but frustation, almost 3 days with no sleeping trying to contact someone to fix this, spain and france... and a GREAT headache.

The funny thing is this case happened to me just a week after (or before, not sure) you told us you will be "checking" support... funny as hell xE

Diego
07/06/2008, 14:22
I think you should install a ticket system like other companies

You should also develop a priority system. When a server is down you should be able to post an emergency ticket and have an answer in less than 15 minutes (don't care if it is english). On the other hand, when the problem is not an emergency (most of the cases it isn't) customers are willing to wait 24 hours if necessary for a good answer.

Thank you

Shuugo
24/05/2008, 23:26
I maintain what I said in post:
http://foros.ovh.es/showpost.php?p=7356&postcount=7

Thanks for worrying about ES market oles, makes me feel a little more relieved.

aicom
24/05/2008, 23:07
Cita Publicado inicialmente por sdzzds
Hi my 2cents:

1. The first thing to do is to Kill the spam on this forum.
2. Slooooow spanish support, we need more technicians and a support tickets system with fast answers.
3. A real 24/7 support.

(other things, not only support)
4. Better soapi documentacion and php examples.
5. Plesk 8.4 + Centos 5 distribution.

Thanks
I think the same thing as sdzzds

Thanks

Mazmardigan
24/05/2008, 22:41
Less points for eurovision and more servers!!

sdzzds
24/05/2008, 17:42
Hi my 2cents:

1. The first thing to do is to Kill the spam on this forum.
2. Slooooow spanish support, we need more technicians and a support tickets system with fast answers.
3. A real 24/7 support.

(other things, not only support)
4. Better soapi documentacion and php examples.
5. Plesk 8.4 + Centos 5 distribution.

Thanks

davidlig
24/05/2008, 13:59
The support in quite bad Spain in many occasions incorrect answers and others does not answer.

Sorry my bad english.

javierrami
24/05/2008, 11:33
that yesterday nigh I will have my kemsirve and I didn't have my server now.

They say “all kemsirve paid before 2008-05-19 09:14:38 we will give 23 of May night”

You can see that they say there http://foros.ovh.com/showthread.php?t=1887

But it's in spanish

oles@ovh.net
24/05/2008, 10:38
Hi There,
I would like to know how is our support ? Is it correct ? Do you
have any problem with ? How are the answer ? Quick ? Complet ?
Bad ?

Thanks for this feedback

Regards,
Octave